Thursday, March 8, 2012

What I have Been up To Lately

So I have done some more sewing, made curtains for the extra bedroom down stairs where tucker and shannon will be staying, made their son Tye, a blanket as well. And I did Dannika and my nails today lol. Fun fun right?

And my adorable kids these days:

Little man just turned 9 months old yesterday, he's getting so big!
So, let's see here. It has been snowing a lot. I have been trying to get things ready for our friends to arrive in a few days. they will be leaving Grants Pass tomorrow night and should be here by Sunday night, depending on the damn weather. I am just crossing my fingers and toesies that the weather will cooperate a bit more and not dump a foot of snow until then. Dannika is getting anxious about seeing them too. She really wants to play with their son Tye. She must be getting bored of her brother already then :P

No comments:

Post a Comment