Saturday, September 27, 2014

September  27th, 
So the last few days have been pretty productive. My friend Angel is having a baby girl in about a month so I de ided to make her little girl a newborn tutu. It came out adorable and I was so proud! 
I did a few minutes of research on what waist sizes and length of tule to use for said itty bitty baby and was very pleased. I also did a cute yellow flower tutu for another friend who has a two month old little girl. She is just as cute as a button!!
Also, I was lucky enough for my son to take a nap yesterday!! It was a miracle, let me tell ya. So, I painted my nails on a set of clear full coverage nails I make my nail sets with. Just an FYI you can like my page on Facebook and message me to order a set of pretty much water you want. 😊 
So today, its Saturday. My hubby is home from a very, very long week of work, the poor man. I let him sleep in so he could catch on some sleep. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to use him tonight if he's awake enough ;) . We have grocery shopping to do today so I'm crossing my fingers these little monsters will cooperate and allow me to get them half way presentable for public. 
Have a fantastic day everyone. And please, leave comments if you even read this! I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, if you want to know how I made these tutus, leave a comment below and I'll make a step by step tutorial!
Peace out mamas!

I alsoI also


No comments:

Post a Comment